Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations
Reasons for the Qualifications
The qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their core capabilities within the cyber security sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
The qualification will:
• prepare learners for employment; and
• support a range of cyber security-related roles in the workplace.
This qualification is especially designed for organisational executives and leaders who are tasked with responsibility for cyber security, digital risk management, or the oversight thereof. The qualification’s primary focus is to prepare administrators and executives to manage and operate generic, non-technical cyber security activities within a business, third sector or government organisation. This course is particularly suited for learners already in full-time work or those seeking
to evolve their careers into cyber and information security fields.
The qualification will identify and evaluate practical and lawful ways to safely and securely protect networks, information and assets from cyber-attacks and associated impacts.
This Level 3 qualification is about ‘cyber security’ as a holistic discipline. It examines both ‘cyber’ and ‘security’ domains which relate to IT security. It is therefore in most parts a non-technical qualification that looks at both cyber-technical and cyber-physical security threats, risks, responses and risk treatments.
The Diploma is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing this Level 3 programme will progress to QUALIFI Level 4 Diplomas including the Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security.
Our qualifications will develop learner ability to:
• apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills
• investigate issues and opportunities
• develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues
• use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways
• make use of relevant information from different sources
• develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges
• exercise judgement and take responsibility for decisions and actions
• develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social
and other transferable skills.
Aim of the Diploma
The programme offered provides the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in a specific area of business by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding of cyber and information security, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions. The QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in
Cyber Security Management and Operations aims to give learners the opportunity to:
1. develop the knowledge, understanding and skills required for success in employment
2. progress to a related Level 4 professional qualification including the QUALIFI Level 4 Cyber Security Diploma
3. undertake specialist study relevant to individual vocations and environments in which learners are currently working, or to which learners are aiming to work within the business sector
4. develop their ability to contribute positively to cyber security good practice in the business environment through effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in the qualifications
5. develop skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life and thereby enabling learners to make an immediate contribution to employment.
- Μαθήματα 6
- Quiz 0
- Επίπεδο LEVEL 3
- Γλώσσα Αγγλικά
- Μαθητές 20
- Αξιoλογήσεις Ναι