Diploma in Accounting and Finance
Reasons for the Qualifications
The QUALIFI Diploma in Accounting and Finance is designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers and accountants in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to :
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skill
Aims of the Diploma
Level 7 qualifications are designed to develop the learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills required to deal with the complexities of leadership and strategic management in a business context, and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations.
The Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Apply theoretical understanding of accounting theories and concepts to complex and current business issues with a view to improving business practice
- Critically reflect upon analytical skills and thereby allow learners to prepare for senior roles within their organization
- Develop a lifelong learning attitude to education and training
- Gain a critical insight into contemporary research and leading-edge practice within the field of finance.
- Develop considerable autonomy in their learning and enhance their ability to plan and implement investment projects and portfolio management.
- Generate originality and enterprise in approaching global financial issues
- Demonstrate self-direction, initiative and autonomy in research and scholarship towards a new contribution to knowledge in a chosen field of finance.
- Μαθήματα 6
- Quiz 0
- Επίπεδο LEVEL 7
- Γλώσσα Αγγλικά
- Μαθητές 20
- Πιστοποιητικό Όχι
- Αξιoλογήσεις Ναι