[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Reasons for the Qualifications
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
• apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
• investigate issues and opportunities;
• develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
• use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
• make use of relevant information from different sources;
• develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
• exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
• develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
2.3 Aims of the Diploma
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration meets the need of those wanting to gain a
qualification which provides a firm grounding in business administration and a basis for further
This qualification focuses on the functional areas of management and administration within an
organisation and how those disciplines integrate at the operational level, linking with the overall
corporate strategy to achieve short, medium and long term objectives.
At the end of this programme, learners will be able to,
• Develop problem solving techniques and critical thinking skills in a business situation.
• Demonstrate an understanding of internal structure and external relationship for companies
doing business at an international level.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the organisation and its management system • Examine the concept of entrepreneurship including behaviours, processes and skills relate to
small business and enterprise.
• Manage budget and perform financial analysis to the organisations for effective decision
• Manage complex issues in the organisation to improve management practice.
• Perform environmental analysis for strategic marketing decision making to implement
• Develop managerial and leadership skills to manage team performance.
• Gain knowledge about the advanced economic literature and legal systems in which
• Understand strategic human resource techniques and tools to manage employees’
• Apply research methodologies for effective decision making.
• Develop an ability to analyse information and to identify research question and to apply
advanced research techniques and tools to create new literature which is justifiable and
- Μαθήματα 5
- Quiz 0
- Επίπεδο LEVEL 6
- Γλώσσα Αγγλικά
- Μαθητές 20
- Αξιoλογήσεις Ναι