Diploma in Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism
Reasons for the Qualifications
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector.
We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The Diploma is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the Level 3 Diploma will progress to the QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Business Management.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
• apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
• investigate issues and opportunities;
• develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
• make use of relevant information from different sources;
• develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
• exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
• develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
Aim of the Diploma
The programme offered provides the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in a specific area of business by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding of the security industry, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions. The course aims for the following:
1. To equip individuals with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for success in employment
2. To enable progression to the first year of a degree or related professional qualification
3. To provide specialist study relevant to individual vocations and environments in which learners are currently working, or to which learners are aiming to work within the business sector
4.To develop learners’ ability to contribute positively to good practice in the business environment through effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in the qualifications
5. To develop skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life and thereby enabling learners to make an immediate contribution to employment.
- Μαθήματα 5
- Quiz 0
- Επίπεδο LEVEL 3
- Γλώσσα Αγγλικά
- Μαθητές 20
- Πιστοποιητικό Όχι
- Αξιoλογήσεις Ναι