Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Reasons for the Qualification
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges; • exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
Aims of the Diploma
Level 7 qualifications are designed to develop the learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills required to deal with the complexities of leadership and strategic management in a business context, and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations.
The Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management qualification is designed for managers who have the expert and personal encouragement in deciphering organisational strategy into effective operational performance.
This programme provides learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry through a lifelong-learning orientation.
Learners are able to critically analyse and evaluate contemporary and foundational knowledge and theories to use these to propose solutions into complex management problems within the tourism and hospitality industry. The learners are also able to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills to propose solutions to the problems.
On the successful completion of this programme the learners will be able to make decisions about the leadership, planning and management of work areas in the hospitality and tourism industry.
The QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation. 2. Learn from a curriculum supported by the most recent content relevant to a contemporary business environment.
- Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied.
- Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional develop as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments
- Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experience across a number of business sectors and management fields
- Be supported by a digital online platform and develop a personalised e-portfolio to improve the transparency and portability of the qualification
- Progress along a pathway to gain a higher-level qualification
Συμπλήρωσε τα στοιχεία σου και ενημερώσου άμεσα για την ειδικότητα που σε ενδιαφέρει.
- Μαθήματα 4
- Quiz 0
- Επίπεδο LEVEL 7
- Γλώσσα Αγγλικά
- Μαθητές 20
- Πιστοποιητικό Όχι
- Αξιoλογήσεις Ναι