Diploma in Coaching
Reasons for the Qualifications
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the coaches and managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the coaching sectors.
We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The Diploma is accredited at Level 4 and has a total equivalence of 120 credits. Completing the Diploma is equivalent to a Degree Year and as such allows access to the second year at one of our University partners for a related Honours Degree.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
• apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
• investigate issues and opportunities;
• develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
• use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
• make use of relevant information from different sources;
• develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
• exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
• develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social
and other transferable skills.
Aim of the Diploma
The programmes offered provide the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in business by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding of the coaching industry, and to support the individual’s development. The course aims for the following:
1. To enable Learners to apply analytical and evaluative techniques to business in private and public coaching sectors
2. To enhance analytical and evaluative skills relating to coaching primarily across the health and well being sectors
3. To develop the Learner’s ability to recognise and reflect on the process of personal learning and development which facilitates the enhancement of key personal, sociable and other transferable skills
4. To encourage the Learner’s self-reflection, analytical, intellectual and transferable skills
- Μαθήματα 6
- Quiz 0
- Επίπεδο LEVEL 3
- Γλώσσα Αγγλικά
- Μαθητές 20
- Αξιoλογήσεις Ναι